Careers at NexisAbout Nexis
What it’s like to work at Nexis
At Nexis Accountants and Business Advisors, our staff are valued as more than employees, they were family. We aim to offer a greater employee experience than the Big 4, where you are not lost in a large firm and your opportunities are not limited to your role or position. We have a keen focus on innovation and growth but also enjoy a good measure of laughter and fun.
We offer a competitive suite of employee benefits including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary package with 6 monthly salary reviews;
- Flexible working arrangements to support work and life balance;
- A supportive and dynamic culture where staff are set up to succeed;
- Staff value program including annual bonuses and team rewards based on achievement of firm targets;
- Annual Nexis Conference, ‘Nexicon’. In 2019, this included 5 nights in Fiji for the entire team;
- An equal opportunity employer where inclusion and diversity is valued and appreciated;
- Continuous and regular professional and leadership development firmwide;
- CA and CPA financial support, study leave and mentorship throughout the program;
- Social calendar including morning teas, monthly team bonding, End of Financial Year and Christmas Dinners and our annual Family Picnic Day; and
- Quarterly performance review structure.
Nexis Mission and Values
At Nexis, we feel that finding someone who can add to the Nexican family culture is just as important as finding someone with the right technical qualifications and experience. Our staff strive to uphold our mission and live the core values each day.
To be the most highly regarded and recommended accounting and business advisory firm in Canberra, who are passionately focused on assisting our clients, our staff and our community to reach our goals.
Nexis Accountants work to 6 core values, which underpin the way in which we operate and service our valued clients. Our employees live these values in their daily attitudes and commitment to their role here at Nexis Accountants.
We are focused on delivering premium quality service. This allows us to exceed expectations and to develop and maintain lasting relationships.
Professional in the way we handle our client’s business. Speed and efficiency is our strength.
We are innovative and consistently seeking to improve our practices, services and raise the bar on quality.
Creating a great employee experience is just as important as a great client experience.
We value teamwork and operate in a unified and supportive manner.
Passionate about delivering the best quality service and helping our clients achieve their goals.
Future Opportunities at Nexis
We are always on the lookout to meet people and create opportunities. If you feel you might be the right kind of person to join our team, feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an appointment in Canberra
Talk to our friendly team today about all your accounting and business needs.