MYOB, Quickbooks, or Xero, We Can Do It All
Our clients use a range of accounting software including Xero, MYOB, and QuickBooks, so we can provide you with great advice. We can set you up correctly from the start or review your existing records to fix for the future with whatever software you have started with.
Our preferred accounting software is Xero, however, due to the vast range of accounting software, we remain versatile in our knowledge so we can provide you with the best advice, whether it is Quickbooks or MYOB, or other accounting software.
We Deliver As Xero Gold Champion Partners
What It Means To Be a Xero Gold Partner
To be a Xero Gold Partner, we meet certain criteria, including having Xero-certified accountants and having a certain amount of Xero Partner Points.
The Perks of Being a Xero Gold Partner
As Gold Partners, this means that we are not only proficient and highly skilled with Xero software, but we can provide you with a discount on your Xero subscription fee. Learn more about the Xero subscription fee and the Xero partner plans pricing by contacting one of our experts.
Why We and Our Clients Love Xero
Xero is an easy-to-use online accounting system that gives you access to your financial information at any time. This software has been designed from the ground up with small to medium businesses in mind.
It allows you to run your business and access your accounts on the go from your Mac, PC, tablet or phone. Invite your accounting professional to view your accounts and provide valuable real-time advice. Your data is completely secure even if your computer is lost or stolen.
It also integrates with numerous apps and financial software so you can make the most of your experience. You can browse the Xero app store to see the full range of Xero add ons available or you can visit our technology and automation page to discover what integrations we use with our Xero-based clients.
The Key Features Of Our Favourite Software
Xero has a comprehensive range of features and plans that make it the ideal accounting software for businesses. Some key features that our clients love:
- The bookkeeping software makes keeping on top of accounts payable easy
- It allows you to monitor financial performance in real-time – so you always know the state of your cash flow
- Xero is web-based so you can work where you want, when you want. It lets you do your accounting at home, out of the office or overseas
- You have 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world – PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry or other Windows mobile and Android devices
- There is no installation, manual backups, maintenance or additional software required. All updates and new features are available to you when you next log in
- Your data is stored on secure servers, where it is continually backed up. This means the privacy and security of your data is taken care of, even if your computer is lost or stolen, your data is safe
- Automatic daily imports of your bank statements, so you can keep abreast of your cash flow. There is a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST, reporting and much more
- Share information online and collaborate with trusted advisors, such as your Nexis accountant. You can invite a number of trusted people such as your accountant, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or out of date
- Easily switch your data from another accounting system and get set up
- Allow superannuation payments and tax updates to happen automatically. You can also schedule regular pay runs and create bank files automatically, with a full history for you to audit whenever you want. Furthermore, you will never have to pay for tax table upgrades again, your tax tables would be automatically updated every year
- Get a complete picture of your payroll, with access to leave management and the employee portal. Employees can be provided access to process their timesheets, view payslips and apply for leave without seeing the rest of the business financials. You control who has access to what information
Explore the benefits of using Xero’s accounting software on your own by starting your 30-day free trial. Speak with our friendly team today to find out to get started.
Get in touch with Nexis
Talk to our friendly team today about all your tax needs.