Accounting SoftwareOur Services: For Businesses
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH MYOB AND QUICKBOOKS BUT WE WON’T DENY WE LOVE XERO
Our clients use a range of accounting software in including Xero, MYOB, and QuickBooks and we can provide you with advice on each of these products and ensure your accounting software is set up correctly from the outset. So whether you are a sole trader, company, partnership or just need to make your side hustle is a legitimate money-generating entity, we can set you up correctly from the start or review your existing records to fix for the future with whatever software you have started with.
As Xero Gold Champion Partner what can you expect?
We have been a Xero partner since 2009, have Xero payroll and advisor certification and are proud to be Gold Champion Partners. We have partnered with Xero because of the quality of their product offering, knowledge sharing and their leading software development and app integrations. Find out below why our clients love it so much or visit our Technology and Automation page to discover what integrations we use with our Xero based clients.
Why we and our clients love Xero
Xero is an easy to use online accounting system that gives you access to your financial information any time. This software has been designed from the ground up with small to medium business in mind.
Xero allows you to run your business and access your accounts on the go from your Mac, PC, Tablet or phone. Invite your accounting professional to view your accounts and provide valuable real-time advice. Your data is completely secure even if your computer is lost or stolen.
Xero also makes keeping on top of accounts payable easy and has some key features that our clients love:
- Xero allows you to monitor financial performance in real-time – so you always know the state of your cash flow.
- Xero is web-based so you can work where you want when you want. Xero lets you do your accounting at home, out of the office or overseas.
- You have 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world – PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry or other Windows mobile and Android devices.
- Xero requires no installation, manual backups, maintenance or additional software. All updates and new features are available to you when you next login.
- Xero stores your data on its secure servers, where it is continually backed up. This means the privacy and security of your data is taken care of, even if your computer is lost or stolen, your data is safe.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cash flow. There is a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST, reporting and much more.
- Xero lets you share information online and collaborate with trusted advisors, such as your accountant. You can invite a number of trusted people such as your accountant, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out of date.
- Xero allows you to easily switch your data from another accounting system and get set up.
- Xero allows for superannuation payments and tax updates to happen automatically. You can also schedule regular pay runs and create bank files automatically, with a full history for you to audit whenever you want. Furthermore, you will never have to pay for tax table upgrades again, as Xero automatically updates your tax tables every year.
- Xero also provides a complete picture of your payroll, with access to leave management and the employee portal. Employees can be provided access to process their timesheets, view payslips and apply for leave without seeing the rest of the business financials. You control who has access to what information.
Want a Xero 30 Day Trial? For more information, get in touch with our friendly team today.
Book an appointment in Brisbane
Talk to our friendly team today about all your accounting and business needs.