We currently have one vacancy for our Brisbane firm.
Applications close 20th of July 2021.
Apply on Seek or in our custom form:
At Nexis, we pride ourselves on our proactive, professional and enthusiastic team. We require an enthusiastic and self-sufficient bookkeeper who is dedicated to delivering premium service to our valued clients. Our culture is important to us, so we are looking for a friendly individual who is a team player with a can-do attitude and a client-centric focus.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A fun and supportive culture; a great team to be part of!
- Work within a team dedicated to your development and career advancement;
- Receive a competitive salary and be rewarded in our performance-based incentive scheme;
- Be challenged with regular professional development both individually and as part of our team.
Please note that this role is not an entry level role for an accountant. Solid client experience is required as detailed below.
This role also requires a current driver’s license and own vehicle in order to meet with clients at their place of business.
WHAT YOUR NEW ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Client management;
- Accounts Payable;
- Accounts Receivable;
- Payroll and Superannuation;
- General Ledger;
- Reporting; and
- Financial administration.
TO STAND OUT FROM THE MANY APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, YOU WILL NEED
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience or currently studying a bookkeeping qualification with sound experience in a professional office environment dealing directly with clients;
- Sound knowledge of Xero and MYOB to that of an advanced level;
- Demonstrated experience in preparing payroll, PAYG and BAS;
- Ability to build and maintain professional client relationships.
- Highly organised with ability to manage the workload of multiple clients simultaneously with minimal supervision;
- Professionally driven and client focused;
- Exceptional problem-solving ability; and
- Exceptional IT skillset including the understanding of automation processes.
If this appeals to you and you feel you have the required skills and attributes, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply directly on Seek outlining your current role and goals. Previous applicants need not reapply. Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, unsuccessful applicants may not be able to be contacted.
Book an appointment in Brisbane
Talk to our friendly team today about all your accounting and business needs.