Business Loans and InvestingOur Services: For Businesses
Understand tax obligations and cash flow implications of your finance options
Your business is a valuable asset. That’s why at Nexis we will structure your investment to protect you from the risk of any personal loss. With our help, you can maximise cash flow and minimise your tax liabilities. If you’re expanding your business you may need to obtain finance. As accountants and business advisors we can help you explore the tax obligations and cash flow implications with various types of finances.
How we can assist you
Before you source a business loan or investment we can assist you to determine:
- how much finance you will need
- changes to your business plan
- timeframe you will need to repay the loan
- your ability to repay the loan.
Two types of finance that you may consider:
- Debt finance – money borrowed from external lenders, such as a bank, store credit, trade credit, etc.
- Equity finance – investing your own money, or funds from other stakeholders, in exchange for partial ownership, such as venture capitalists, private investors, crowdfunding, government grants, etc.
Depending on what type of finance you decide to go with, you may benefit from advice from our network of trusted professionals across a range of industries and professional services. For example, if you are thinking of crowdsourcing, we can refer you to marketing experts who have run successful kick-starter campaigns or if you need an external lender we can get you in touch with our banking contacts.
Book an appointment in Canberra
Talk to our friendly team today about all your accounting and business needs.