The Queensland Government has announced a second round of the $10,000 Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant after the first round was exhausted in a matter of days. The grants can be used for business advisory services and are aimed at assisting small businesses to recover from the impact of COVID-19 on their business.
Eligible clients from the first round have already used the funds to engage Nexis to help them achieve their business goals, which for many have been re-imagined during the pandemic.
How Nexis can help you access and use the grant
- 1:1 workshop to develop your business recovery plan which will include goals, strategies and action items, and
- Mentored support, guidance and assistance to make your plan a reality. We will work with you on a monthly basis for a period of up to 6 months.
Contact us today so we can:
- discuss and assess your eligibility
- assist with information for the application process
- provide a quote for a tailored service that meets your specific needs, and
- partner with you to assist you to make decisions on how to invest the grant to achieve your business goals.
Contact us today so you don’t miss out on this opportunity and to discuss how we can help you apply today.