The Queensland Government have announced that QLD businesses can apply for a $10,000 Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant to use for business advisory services. These funds are aimed at assisting small businesses to recover from the impact of COVID-19 on their business.
But don’t leave it too long!! Since the program was unveiled on Tuesday, Business Queensland have received over 900 applications and almost 10% of the funds have been requested. Some of our eligible clients are already acting on this with the intention to use the funds to engage Nexis to help them achieve their business goals, which for many have been re-imagined during the pandemic.
How Nexis can help you access and use the grant
The objectives of the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program align with the Nexis tailored Business Recovery Program which includes:
• 1:1 workshop to develop your business recovery plan which will include goals, strategies and action items, and
• Mentored support, guidance and assistance to make your plan a reality. We will work with you on a monthly basis for a period of up to 6 months.
We will also:
- assess your eligibility
- assist with application process
- provide a tailored service that meets your specific needs, and
- partner with you to assist you to make decisions on how to invest the grant into your business goals.
Contact us today so you don’t miss out on this opportunity and to discuss how we can help you apply today.
For more business recovery resource visit our Business Crisis Support page.